Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ski Pix


That picture of the mountain needs some help so everyone will come and visit us and come ski with me or I want to terrify my mother or make my brothers feel inferior. Who really knows, but seriously Someone needs to visit so I can take them skiing, any travel agents, hippy types or skiers out there? So that picture is from about 2600m, this other one is the same spot looking more downward. There is low cloud cover in the valley to the right that is the end of rogers Pass the trans Canada highway so probably at about 1000m. You can't ski all the way down here but behind me you can. Its a long way down, exactly 5620ft. So come and have fun in the snow we take visitors and we have fun. Also, think of that figure 5620, in the Santa parade picture, just off to Will`s left Greg Hill and his family watched the parade. He is one of Revelstokes ski celebs, he is skiing 2million vertical feet in one year, this year so almost there, all gained by hiking or skinning up his descents. Google him to get the details apparently the Globe and Mail did a feature on him a bit ago. cool
jh

1 comment:

  1. I won't be coming to ski, but I'd love to come for the snow! Wow - it looks so beautiful and I'm so glad you guys are taking advantage of it!

    ReplyDelete