Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Skiing



Since I last posted anything I have had four days of skiing in, well four 3 hour sessions I guess. The snow has been good and getting better almost daily. The kids skiing thing still hasn't worked out but will soon, William is asking about it every day. I am hunting for equipment still but will get him rentals if necessary. Madeleine has her first Christmas concert tomorrow and Cee Cee has two new teeth. I am really feeling uninspired to write much here as there always seems to be an obstacle to getting out the real good and fun goings on with us. For instance MadB is havigntrouble going to sleep and it just throws everything off a bit. I could easily say nothing is new and that is how I feel but the Santa Claus Parade rolled through town last Saturday and the kids really loved it. Then we went to a hockey game. We've been skating and just simply playing lots in the snow. We have the house decorated for Christmas and it is all coming so fast. I guess I am just getting overwhelmed at the pace here. I think I need a renewed focus on fun instead of just getting through the day. Mad had a dance recital, I have had crazy nights at work, the power was out for six hours, I shouldn't feel uninspired there is lots going on. If I wrote right after the hill I would go on forever about my runs and how sore my htighs are and how sweet it is to live by this mountain. My timing is just bad and we need to spend more time skiing that is the plain and simple answer. Next week MadB Will and I will ski in one discipline or the other everyday and I will write about it in the excitement of it all. I will let you know how it goes. The pictures are North Bowl at RMR on Saturday from Meet the neighbours entrance and waiting for Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment