Thursday, June 16, 2011




Wow it has been two months since I did this last. Of course we have been busy, biking, soccer, playing, working, all that good stuff is going on now so we are never inside. The snow finally disappeared and the warm weather came so we are just playing and going outside constantly. All three kids are fine, Will rides his 2 wheeler, Maddie is just about to finish soccer and kindergarten, and Cee can almost speak in sentences. Normal progress I guess. Josie's parents have been and gone for the month covering Will and Mad's 4th and 6th birthdays. Josie had a 40th birthday, and ran a race in Vancouver with her friends to celebrate. I have just worked around here on the yard and on a new fence, which is all but finished, coached soccer and played on a baseball team. Too busy as far as I am concerned, o well too bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment