Monday, April 19, 2010


I need to form the blogging habit still but the interest hasn't waned yet for me and to keep y'all there I guess I should try to be daily here. Right now Cecilia and I are ON our own but have been left with some duties. Mundane held things and general baby play at which I often lack the creativity for. She has been left to crawl around the house and play with the dog.
Yesterday the two big ones and I went for a bike ride at 9:30 and stayed out until3:30. We went to the zoo intending just to see Spike and the girls (Indian elephants), and then play at Nellie Breen Park(we are actually on Google Street View at this park) but stayed at the zoo all day. We braved the scary new Dinosaur park after three or four visits where it was deemed too frightening to go by Will And Mad.
Got to go go for drinks after work with Willie who came down to see Brian and some other people from work, needless to say I am bit sleepy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment