Friday, April 23, 2010

will turns three


Today is Will's birthday. It is a fun thing to have. We had a great day especially him and he should. He started out a bit difficult and had his moments as the special guy syndrome gone to his head, but we all survived. Boys sure are different and unique. I recommend boys for everyone they are not necessarily easier or more fun but for dudes they are fun challenging educational and special all at the same time. Having started out with a girl I see a very distinct relationship, we already have a one of acceptance and understanding, we are both dudes, just here for the show . With Mad B it is syn pathetic and utilitarian, I love and adore her and I am her trained seal. Cecilia is too little still, although she has arrived at that point of interacting and playing with us by gesturing and moving all over. She is quite funny and will play me as well as the Mad B. She has a huge smile, a shag of hair and a real look of joy about her when she gets going. I need six coffees or a fifth of Bourbon to get to the same. Her fantastic demeanor does still wear thin when I want her to go to sleep at 8:30. Long days with preschoolers don't translate well to late nights with babies. Do not fear I was loving and patient and luckily when they ran out she went to sleep. Josie's parents are here too they were gong to be the back up plan. It all started with Willi's birthday and he was the star. Lunch at Avenue diner where he was treated like a king, a ride up the Tower and plenty of bike rides around the block
All in all a good day. Our friends Jim and Amy were here for dinner I had a fantastic bottle of Shug Carneros Chardonnay 2007 with Josie's house made pizza Some Bud light and I should feel like hell tomorrow.
jh

No comments:

Post a Comment