Friday, June 4, 2010

Garage Sale


We are having a garage sale Saturday to try to lighten our load before we run down the road. Every year since we've lived here Josie has said she would hold a mighty garage sale. Six springs, one garage sale. It hasn't actually happened yet so we may still be zero for six. I think the kids will have fun but Josie wants to ship them out for the day. i feel it could be a great lesson in commerce and a real social event for them, but you know whose opinion will prevail. I will leave and Josie will hawk all of our best treasures. Madeleine's feather collection, will Flames game program collection, my hockey cards and albums, I am worried.
We have kind of got ourselves into a routine of mayhem trying to get packed. The kids don't seem to care as and do pretty well even as all things in the house disappear and dwindle. I just hope the positive attitudes remain and this is a successful and fun family adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment