Monday, June 21, 2010

packing


I took some pictures of the yard without the play equipment to post, but I left the camera cable in the camera bag which is in Revelstoke with the kids. Old photos it will have to be as yesterdays might have told you. That one is about one month ago, as the yard is junglesque now with all the rain. Wow, do I ever feel a great deal of anxiety, I wish I could have some fun but cannot. I work with Brian tonight for the second last time perhaps, so I will try to have fun. I think I have a good grasp on the packing as Josie did do lots before she left. I spent from 800 hrs to now, 1345 hrs, packing the kitchen. I got a 15kg garbage bag and filled the recycler twice. Thanks to our neighbour Molly and her bin, I have about 350 litres of recycling this week. Well I should go, it looks stormy to the west.
Madeleine had her kindergarten orientation at Mountainview P.S. this afternon, and I am sure she had fun.
jh

No comments:

Post a Comment