Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dinner with Jim


Jim took me and our friend Allie out for dinner last night at the Cattle Baron. It is a favorite of him and his Dad's so I thought I should try it. I did have a steak and it was good. I think the last time I had one was at the Cattle Baron in Montana, at least I think it was called the Cattle Baron. Steven Coon and I had just come out of 6 days in Glacier and that steak was great. That trip was great. We had some great California zinfandel from some producer I can't recall, it has a German kind of name. Last night I just had beer. A good night all round, I saw some more people to bid adieu to and was home by midnight. Thanks to Jim. Today I ran errands . Wow how exciting.
That picture below was our drop for Canadian Diabetes Association. It was a lot of stuff. This picture is Madeleine @ one and a bit I think it was fall. we were at the zoo with J. Sharpe.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment