Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canada Day


Happy Canada Day.
I hope everyone is doing something fun. I am cleaning the basement and BBQing perogies and peas. I am trying to use food in the freezer and empty the propane tank. I had a celebratory drink last night, in the first few hours of Dominion Day. Willie W. came out to relive the old days of drinking on Stephen avenue and say bye. It was good to see him. The usual suspects were there and I was cool drinking O'Doul's. I did have an Okanagan Springs Pale Ale though to start. It was lean and hoppy just about right for drinking slow and enjoying. Good beer but I am not a fan of the brewery as much as I would like to be. Any way I talked to the kids today and they sounded rowdy, Josie is going to be exhausted by the time I get out of Calgary. They are off to celebrate with the Patry's. I am not sure what goes on in Revelstoke for Canada day but I hope they have Fun. I am trying to get pictures of last year July 1 as I cannot post any of this year but the file is weird. I'll work on it. Which means don't count on it.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment